Thursday, August 20, 2015

Gaines County shoot.

Good morning,
YES it has been a while since the last blog post! My apologies! The Branam's have been absolutely slammed. These children of ours keep us on our toes.
Ok, I am now going to post some information and pics from several shoots. I will do these hopefully in order and will start with the Gaines County shoot from 6/20. Man, it seems like sooooo long ago. The guys did well and had a great time. Their scores can be found at  https://www.iclays.com/scores/scores3879.html.

Sporting clays;

Dalton Stokes- 1st place Sr 1
Landon Greer- 10th place Sr 1
Hunter Branam- 7th place I
Kelson Lee- 3rd place Jr
Caleb Erickson- 5th place Jr

Trap:

Dalton Stokes- 2nd place Sr 1
Landon Greer- 4th place Sr 1
Hunter Branam- 5th place I
Colter Smith- 8th place I
Kelson Lee- 1st place J
Caleb Erickson- 6th place J

Skeet:

Dalton Stokes- 2nd place Sr 1
Landon Greer- 12th place Sr 1
Hunter Branam- 11th place I
Kelson Lee- 5th place J
Caleb Erickson- 7th place J

Whiz Bang:

Dalton Stokes-7th place Sr 1
Landon Greer- 8th place Sr 1
Hunter Branam- 11th place I
Kelson Lee- 7th place J
Caleb Erickson- 2nd place J

Congrats to all of the Guys!

Moving on!!!
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment