Monday, March 30, 2015

Good morning,
As you can see, I posted some pics from the very successful turkey shoot Saturday! It was a beautiful day with fantastic weather. Thank you so much to every one that helped out! We are going to try to do this once a month. Will let you know when the next one will be as soon as I know. Enjoy the pics.

The next shoot is this Friday. It is the Midland shoot at Windwalker. We will not be able to attend due to Easter Weekend plans. If any of you are making plans to attend would you please email me the results with any pics that may be taken of the kiddos? I would greatly appreciate it so that I may post for everyone to see.

Good luck to all of our young men that are shooting and look forward to the next event. Have a great day!

Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment