Friday, March 27, 2015

Good morning,
We want all of the families in our Garza County group to feel free to make comments or suggestions to the group. Ideas to make things better are welcome and any help that can be given when we are putting on our shoots is imperative. Please email pics, shoots, results to me and I will be glad to post them for everyone to see. I especially love to see pics and results for our guys. Also, if you know of any kids that are interested please call Cristy or Ray and let's get everyone involved.
Personally, I cannot tell you how impressed I am with these kids and the adults that take the time to help them. I am so glad that we decided to enroll Hunter in 4-H shooting sports. He has really enjoyed it and gets to be around some of the most polite young men I have ever met.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Have a great weekend and can't wait to see everyone at the turkey shoot tomorrow! Please invite friends and family. Also, friend me on facebook and I will tag you in the event and you can invite your fb friends too!

Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment